Monday, June 18, 2012

life-ography: phoenix children's museum

This weekend was wonderful. We've been making the most of our time together and I couldn't be happier. On Saturday we took a trip into Phoenix and explored the Children's Museum. I think both of the girls had a lot of fun and I have to admit it, Marc and I did too.

Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012Phoenix Childern's Museum June 2012

If you are near the Phoenix area and you have kids you need to get to the Children's Museum. It was a blast. If you have more than one kiddo I definitely recommend going with someone else. It's huge! but so much fun. 

I've been working a lot on my photography lately getting ready for a big event I'm going to be doing next year. Working in manual mode, white balance, editing all that good stuff. Outside and in natural light I feel like I'm golden, inside however, ughh... shoot me. My photos turn out underexposed, grainy, and just blah... It's a work in progress but I'm getting better. If you have any tips for indoor photography please leave a comment. I'd be more than happy to hear some good advice!

What did everyone else do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. what fun! places like this are so much fun because everyone can act like a kid and have fun!

    i am so happy to hear you are working on your photography and doing an event next year! way to go sweetie! that is super awesome! high five you!!!!!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of the best parts about being a parent is being able to act like a kid without getting weird looks... well... most of the time.

      ;)

      Delete