Wednesday, May 16, 2012

loving...

Right now I'm totally digging...

My new print from Jody at Peach Parlor
She's having an awesome sale on her photography and she added some new handmade gems to her shop.They are going to do in Carolina's room as soon as I find frames for them.

This great blog post from Alycia at The Curious Pug about selling online.


Everything about the new Jason Mraz CD. 


I keep seeing this photos everywhere and they are epic!
It's a great photo series by Aled Lewis. I love 'em.

Collecting Brooches.
I love the idea of collection artists works but it can be pricey and then... what do you do with it? It dawned on me that a great way to have art in my life and support handmade in through wearable art. Take this lovely from sweetbestiary isn't it precious?

Until next time! 



2 comments:

  1. i love that little pin so much! and the card it comes with is too cute. i love handmade so much!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first print! Really beautiful! =)

    Julie
    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete