Friday, May 18, 2012

life-ography: mothers day.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. Every year has been really great but this was really special. This is the first year I was a mother of two and all of my family made it special. My husband, Marc, out did himself too. I felt really special and we really didn't do anything all that crazy. We went to the local farms peach festival and picked our own peaches, Marc made use a delicious dinner, and we just relaxed the rest of the evening. Aurora even made me a card and a necklace. I'm so lucky I have such a wonderful family.

Mothers Day 2012Mothers Day 2012Mothers Day 2012Mothers Day 2012Mothers Day 2012Mothers Day 2012Mothers Day 2012

I hope everyone had a wonderful day either as a mother, with your mother, or in remembrance of a great mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment