Tuesday, November 1, 2011

pumpkin patch: take 2

This is a very special time of year of us because Pappy comes to town for Halloween! Aurora had a great time. We went all over the place. Marc even got to go back to Tombstone with this dad. (I really don't like it there for some reason.) It was an exciting weekend. It also included me losing our car keys and another pumpkin patch. This farm is much closer to us. We visited it last year and they added a lot more stuff. I think I prefer the first pumpkin patch we went too. It's nice to have so many in the area that you can go to more than one.





I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a fun Halloween!!

P.S. Don't forget to check out my new sponsors. They're amazing ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! It looks like you guys had lots of fun :]

    xo S

    ReplyDelete