Thursday, October 20, 2011

inspiration: blogging 101 e-course.

Back in July I was lucky enough to win a spot for Ashley from after nine to five’s first e-course, Blogging 101. I was so excited to start. With family and the baby it took me a while to push my way through the course but I am so glad I did. She really put everything she could into a one month course. It’s geared towards people who have already started blogging and want to give their blog a push towards success. Success is really what you make it. Ashley has great ideas for making your blog just the way you want it to be. She also includes weekend projects to help you incorporate the ideas from the course directly into your blog. I really thought I knew what I was doing when it came to blogging but I learned that I have a lot of learning to do.

Photobucket


Sometimes you need a little push from someone else to really get your great ideas started. Ashley’s Blogging 101 e-course is perfect for that. It’s so reasonably priced too, for all the information you get it’s a STEAL! She also has started another e-course on time management as well as offering “pay what you can” consulting. I’m seriously considering the consulting myself.

Ashley is an extremely intelligent kind hearted person; you can see that in her blog. She has wonderful ideas to help you and your blog or business. Check her out at after nine to five blog and shop. You won’t be sorry, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest! Thank you so much, Kat. Hope you're doing well! <3

    ReplyDelete