Friday, September 30, 2011

foto friday: our little plant.

Aurora and I have gotten those little seeds from the dollar store time and time again. Sadly, I don't have a green thumb at all. I kill almost all plants that I come in contact with. I love plants and I'd love to have more around and someday when we have a house again I'd really like to have a big garden. I'm not sure that will ever happen but we finally got out little seeds to take!



Yay! This has been very exciting for Aurora and I. They are sun flowers and I'm not really sure what to do with them now. I know they are out growing their little home. If you have any tips please shoot them my way! I'd hate to see Aurora's little flowers die.

On a side note I found a new camera app for my phone! Weeee! I'm still playing with it. I'm not a huge fan of how blurry it can be but my DSLR camera and I are seeing eye to eye at them moment.

Have a great weekend ya'll!!

2 comments:

  1. AWE! That's a cute idea to buy seeds. I know my kids love watching plants grow, but my son also likes to destroy them. I wish I had some tips, but I don't. I am not very good at growing things. ha. Yay for a new photo app, I like this photo and sometimes blurry adds that little something something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute and i love this pot too, like a dinosaur egg!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete