Friday, May 13, 2011

blog love weekly v6.0

{blog}

First, on this edition of blog love weekly, I’d like to take you to see Chelsea of Tea Talk. She is a sweet little fashion blogger who is just as adorable in real life as she is on the computer screen. Chelsea always has the nicest outfit photo posts and I just can’t get enough. For someone like me who has no clue what they are doing when it comes to fashion it’s nice to see what someone else is doing. She also has some really great interviews and information on her glad you have to read through. I’m very glad I got to meet her. She did an amazing job helping put together the AZ Blogger Meet Up! Chelsea also just graduated from college today! So, Congratulations to the lovely lady of Tea Talk, great things are going to come from this girl, mark my words.


{blog}{etsy}

Next we take a trip over to City Bird’s Nest to meet the wonderful cb. She is a crafter and a biker and super sweet! I’m so thankful for the lovely comments she leaves on my blog, it really keeps me going. Her blog is full of her fun adventures in the world on and off her bike. It really inspires me to want to get on a bike and just ride! Well, maybe after the baby comes! She also has the nicest things in her Etsy shop. Rumor has it she is going to be adding a line of lovely necklaces! It’s so hard to resist as shopping spree when there are such wonderful online shops like the City Bird’s Nest.

1 comment:

  1. umm WOW this is so sweet, i dont even know what to say, thanks sweetie! i love your blog and you are gonna just be the best mama EVER, i am so happy for you and your amazing new family oh and not to mention your new etsy shop <3<3<3

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete