Sunday, February 20, 2011

final product.

Last week I showed a painting I was working on. I haven't been painting for a while so I was excited to start again, It took a few days to finish, but I'm happy that I did it. I wish the lighting I was better, I'll hopefully capture some better photos of it soon. I didn't think I was going to be happy with the final product but I have to say I really am. It's getting my creative juices flowing again, and I have so many more ideas to work on!

"I think I love you."


Close Up


the paintings new home in our bathroom room above another painting I did called "The house that nature built."


I'm just flexing my painting and collage muscles a little bit here. I can't wait to see what forms on my next canvas!

3 comments:

  1. I'm liking the mixed media going on in this painting! I hope you had a great night sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty! I like the textures...

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so pretty! :)

    http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete