Saturday, December 18, 2010

finally finished with finals!

I could not be more tired/excited/over caffeinated right now! I finally finished my finals. I feel like these two classes that I just finished took forever to end! I think it was the anticipation of have a really long break. I need it so bad! It’s been a really crazy year.

I’ve been working at the kitchen table for most of these classes. It’s slightly uncomfortable and has good lighting to it keeps me semi focused on doing school work!


Time for a Celebration! Etsy Style:



seven olives
I drank a lot of tea during these past couple of months to keep me going!
+++++


jessgonacha
If I wasn’t so tired right now I really feel like I would be glowing!
+++++


OneLittleRedFox
This guy just looks like he’s going to a celebration!
+++++


dazeychic
This is one of my all time favorite art prints and I try and remember it. Every time I stumble across it I giggle a little inside, someday I’ll own it!
+++++


Happy Trails!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your finals! Thanks for sharing all of these great artists! I love all of these pieces. Especially the little circle fabric one. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, congrats! I totally know how it feels. Enjoy your well-deserved break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was Googling myself (we all do that, right?...RIGHT?) and tada! My little teacup print was adorning your beautiful blog page!
    Thank you!

    Traci @ sevenolives on Etsy

    ReplyDelete