Friday, November 19, 2010

Painting with Aurora

The terrible twos have been a rough time for me. Aurora is head strong and she doesn’t care who hears about it. Hmm… sounds like someone I know. Some days we have are good some days are bad it just depends. I’ve been trying to come up with things for us to do so we can deter boredom and tantrums. So, yesterday I pulled out my water colors and decided that we were going to paint! I love painting but I’m not very good at water colors and I knew that if they got everywhere it would be okay. I must say we had a lot of fun! Now we have a small art gallery hanging on our kitchen cabinets and I think we are going to make more today. I highly recommend this activity to all the moms out there! Its lots of fun with little mess and little work involved.









No comments:

Post a Comment