Thursday, November 25, 2010

gobble gobble!

Just wanted to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! This is going to be a very different turkey day for us. This really is the first major holiday that we will be spending in Arizona, it’s kind of sad, but it’s also kind of exciting. This year we are cooking our own food and starting our own traditions. I’m really tickled about it. I hope everyone eats until their pants don’t fit because I’m sure going to… mmm pumpkin pie….

Wait a minute... a thanksgiving peacock?!?! ^.^ Aurora and I made Thanksgiving decorations, a new tradition!

What I’m thankful for:

*My awesome husband
*Our adorable daughter
*Our crazy and loyal dog
*My amazing family (on both sides ^_^)
*Our adventure in Arizona
*Blogging and blogging friends
*Going back to school
*Discovering my own way of being creative


Happy Turkey Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment