Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Before 26

I’ve been truly inspired by Miss Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess blog, I mean who couldn’t be? She has fabulous style, a great website, and a gorgeous store! Who wouldn't follow her? For a while now I’ve wanted to have my very own shop so stumbling on her blog was one of the best things I’ve ever come across! One of the things she has done that really got me thinking was her birthday list. She wrote a list of 27 things she wanted to do before she was 28 and crossed them off as she went along. She made a new one this year also. I think the best part of this was she shared it with her blog followers. A person can write as many lists as they want but who is going to hold them accountable for it?

I decided to make a list of things I want to do before I turn 26. It’s not 25 things but I don’t have quite a year to complete it all so I cut myself some slack. I’m going to check it off and share my journey! I showed my husband last night and he thought it was a pretty good list, what do you think?





Are you making a list? What do you want to get done before your next birthday?

Happy Trails!

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I should do that, I turn 26 in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just made a list but my birthday is in 6 months so i made it a list of 28 things to do for 2011! i can't wait to make it all nice and put it on the fridge so i can start crossing things off!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete