Friday, June 11, 2010

How personal is too personal?

So I’ve been putting a lot of thought into this whole blogging deal. I keep thinking of things to write about but then I second guess myself. Is it to personal to be putting out there into cyber space? I don’t really mind sharing my lifes story, as boring as it my be, but is it the proper thing to do? And beyond that; are people really going to want to read a blog about the crazy quirks I have? I guess it depends on the reader that you wish to bring to your blog right? A writter has to write for their audience, who ever that might be. I don’t have an audience yet so I want to build up posts that will draw the people that I would like to be reading my blog to “follow” me.

So, where am I going with this?

I have no idea… let’s explore this journey together shall we?


Speaking of things people may not want to see on a blog: I have made yet another treasury on etsy.com! I was just thinking of words, and writing, and my blog post and came up with this:



Sellers from left to right:
Spacedogstudios, dazeychic, irenesuchocki, blackoutwell
Oiive, ara133photography, tuttistudio, katiefenwick
michelemaule, mincingmockingbird, cameraSHYphotography, SusannahTucker
littlerbrownpen, carambatack, neawear, uncorked

1 comment:

  1. beautiful collection!! Thank you so much for including us! :)

    ReplyDelete